Exterior:White Frost Tricoat
Drivetrain:Front Wheel Drive
Interior:Cocoa/ Shale, Seat trim, perforated leather-appointed
Engine:3.6L V6 engine
Fuel Efficiency:18 CITY / 25 HWY
3rd Row Seat
Adaptive Cruise Control
Blind Spot Monitor
Forward Collision Warning
Parking Sensors / Assist
Satellite Radio Ready
Side-Impact Air Bags
Sunroof / Moonroof
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
Quad Bucket Seats, Power Liftgate, Rear Air, Heated Driver Seat, Heated Rear Seat Privacy Glass, Remote Trunk Release, Keyless Entry, Steering Wheel Controls, Child Safety Locks.
TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE includes (UVH) Surround Vision, (KSG) Adaptive Cruise Control - Advanced and (UGN) Forward Automatic Braking, SUNROOF, DUAL SKYSCAPE 2-PANEL POWER with tilt-sliding front and fixed rear with sunscreen, WHITE FROST TRICOAT, LPO, INTERIOR PROTECTION PACKAGE includes (VAV) first and second row all-weather floor mats, LPO, (VKN) third row all-weather floor mats, LPO and (VLI) all-weather cargo mat, SEATING, 7-PASSENGER (2-3-2 SEATING CONFIGURATION), EMISSIONS, FEDERAL REQUIREMENTS, AUDIO SYSTEM, 8" DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH SCREEN NAVIGATION WITH GMC INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM, AM/FM/SIRIUSXM USB ports, auxiliary jack, Bluetooth streaming audio for music and most phones, advanced phone integration featuring Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and voice-activated technology for radio and phone (STD), ENGINE, 3.6L V6, SIDI, DOHC with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) (310 hp [231.1 kW] @ 6600 rpm, 271 lb-ft of torque @ 5000 rpm [365.9 N-m]) (STD), TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC (STD). Serviced here, Non-Smoker vehicle Liberty offers NATIONWIDE DELIVERY and ON-THE-SPOT Trade Appraisals. ALL TRADES are welcomed. Online SECURE Credit Application available at www.CreditCapitol.com. Call 704-321-4366 and ask for Brad McCorkle for more info and to schedule a TEST DRIVE.
Pricing analysis performed on 7/30/2022. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
- Four wheel Anti-Lock Braking System - A break in the weather. When you need to stop fast, you can't have it depend on the road and/or weather conditions. Four wheel ABS Brakes pump the brakes more quickly than a driver could, so the wheels won't lock up even if you slam on the brakes. That results in significantly reducing stopping distances and improved steering control. Get the stopping power you need with Four Wheel ABS Brakes.
- 4-wheel disc brakes - covered all the way around. The most basic safety feature of your vehicle is the brakes, and 4-wheel disc brakes have you covered from front to back. Instead of being located on just the front wheels, there are discs on the rear wheels as well, increasing your vehicles ability to slow down quickly without over-heating the braking system. Get stopping power that doesn’t quit with 4-wheel disc brakes.
- 8 Airbags - Air on the safe side. Collisions are often unexpected, but you have the peace of mind of extra protection should they occur. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with 8 airbags.
- Aerial View Camera - Be above the fray. Aerial View Camera makes low speed maneuvers such as parking or reversing easier than ever. By using a composite image from cameras positioned around the vehicle to give you a top-down view, you can see all the obstacles in your way. Thanks to Aerial View Camera, taking it from the top means doing it once.
- Airbag occupancy sensor - people smart. Airbag occupancy sensor is a smarter way to protect your passenger. Using a sensor to determine the size and position of the passenger, it will deploy the correct airbags with the right intensity in case of a collision. Airbag occupancy sensor offers better protection to the smaller passengers and more peace of mind for you.
- Fully automatic headlamp control - convenience you can see. Forgetting to turn on your lights is an easy mistake to make, but it can be a safety hazard for you and others. Forget all your worries with fully automatic headlamp control. The built-in sensor turns the headlights on or off based the level of ambient light so you don’t have to take your eyes off the road to find the controls. Plus you don't have to worry about accidentally leaving the lights on and draining your battery. Day or night, automatic headlamp control is the right amount of light.
- Brake assist - Stop right there. Something jumps out into the middle of the road and you need to stop now! With brake assist, you will. It uses the speed of the brake pedal’s travel to sense panic braking, then applies all available power to boost your stopping power. Brake assist can stop the accident before it is one.
- Configurable gauges - Your ride, your view. Configurable gauges allow you to choose the information you want to see, where you want to see it. With a clear view of the information you need from the configurable gauges, you have one less thing on your mind.
- Curtain first, second, and third row overhead airbags - Protection from the top down, inside and out. In the event of a collision the curtain airbags cover the windows, keeping you and your passengers in the vehicle and preventing outside glass and debris from entering. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with Curtain first, second, and third row overhead airbags
- Delay-off headlamps - Extra time in the light. You don’t have to stumble around in the dark after you get out, thanks to delay-off headlamps. When the vehicle is turned off the headlamps stay on so you can see where you’re going once you get out. They will then turn off automatically after a pre-set amount of time. When it comes to walking from your car at night, delay-off headlamps are a bright idea.
- Digital/analog instrumentation - A dashboard revolution - Get the nostalgia of traditional and the accuracy of the modern with digital/analog instrumentation. Combining analog style with digital gives you the best of both worlds. We love our technology, but there's nothing quite like burying the needle. That’s why there’s digital/analog instrumentation.
- Driver front impact airbag - Safer on all fronts. Driver front-impact airbag is designed to decrease the risk of serious head, chest and knee injury that can be happen when your body is thrown with force against the steering wheel or dashboard. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with driver front-impact airbag.
- Driver side knee airbag - protection to help you walk away. Driver knee airbag not only helps protect your knees, thighs, and hips, it also helps keep you in place in the event of a collision so you’re not tossed around inside the cabin. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with driver side knee airbag.
- Fade dome light - Don’t be left in the dark. Fade dome light ensures that when you’re putting your stuff down, or gathering it up, there will be light. It remains on for several seconds after the doors have been shut or the vehicle turned off and then dims, making it easier to handle all the extra stuff you’ve brought along. Fade dome light make your cargo a little lighter.
- Following distance alert. Create a safe space. Following distance alert allows you to select a comfortable gap between you and the vehicle ahead - then monitors and alerts you when the gap is too close. Giving yourself time and space means a safer drive thanks to following distance alert.
- Forward collision mitigation - Forward thinking. You look away for just a second and suddenly the vehicle in front of you has stopped. That's when the forward collision mitigation system comes to life. When it senses an impending impact, it will activate a combination of features to help prevent or reduce the severity of an accident. Forward collision mitigation is always looking ahead.
- Front and rear parking sensors - Park like a pro! Using front and rear parking sensors low speed maneuvers such as parking or reversing are easier than ever. So back into that parking spot confidently. Parallel park without the bumper taps! Now any spot is the perfect spot when your have front and rear parking sensors.
- Front center airbag - Safer on all fronts. Front center airbag is designed to be an energy absorbing cushion between driver and passenger to protect them during a collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with front center airbag.
- Fog lights - Clearly better. When the haze settles in, fog lights are ready to make short work of it. They make driving fog-covered roads less stressful by giving you greater visibility to other drivers, and of what’s ahead. When things get hazy, clear it up with fog lights.
- Front camera - A clearer view of what lay before you! The front camera helps you see obstacles and hazards you might have missed by showing enhanced images of what is ahead. The front camera is an extra set of eyes that's both convenient and safe.
- Front seatbelt pretensioners - tighten up. When you stop suddenly front seatbelt pretensioners make sure your body doesn’t keep going. They remove any slack in the seatbelt when you hit the brakes or are involved in a collision so you stay in place. Stay strapped in with front seatbelt pretensioners.
- This safety feature is more easily visible to following drivers and helps them react quicker to a slowing or stopped vehicle.
- High-intensity discharge low beam headlamps - Light up the night. These high-intensity-discharge low beam headlamps produce an intense bluish-white light that more closely resembles natural daylight. In turn, you get a clearer view of the road ahead after the sun goes down. High-intensity discharge low beam headlamps are the perfect accessory for going out at night.
- Hill hold control - Don’t go back. You know the feeling - you're stopped on a hill and you’re worried about your vehicle rolling backwards when you release the brakes. This is even more worrisome when you’re towing. With hill hold control, the vehicle automatically applies brake force to prevent itself from rolling back. So whether you’re towing a heavy load or simply stopped on a steep incline, hill hold control keeps you on the up and up.
- Illuminated entry - see what you’re getting into. Take away any potential surprises with illuminated entry. It lights the interior before you open the door, and stays on for a period of time after the door is closed making it easier to get in after dark, and to see if anyone might be lurking inside. Get added safety and convenience from illuminated entry.
- Auto high-beam headlamps. Safety equipment as considerate as you are. With auto high-beam headlamps, you don’t have to manually switch from high to low and back again every time a vehicle approaches. They automatically adjust intensity in response to surrounding traffic - whether that's oncoming vehicles or while you're following a vehicle. Auto high-beam headlamps promote highbeam use for increased visibility and safety for you while reducing the intensity and glare for them.
- LED brake lights - Stand out in back. LED brake lights give you an edge on safety. They light up faster and are brighter than incandescent bulbs, giving you greater visibility sooner to the cars behind you. The faster they know you’re stopping, the safer everyone is, especially at night. LED bulbs are also longer lasting and more efficient than traditional bulbs. Speed is of the essence with LED brake lights.
- LED daytime running lights - Brighten your day. LED daytime running lights increase your visibility to oncoming traffic and in adverse weather conditions, so you can be seen and be safe. LED lights are also brighter and more efficient that incandescent bulbs, for even greater visibility to other drivers. Stand out all the time, with LED daytime running lights.
- Blind spot warning - Protect your blind side. You checked the mirror, looked over your shoulder and still nearly collided with the car next to you. Blind spot warning alerts you to the presence of a vehicle to your sides or rear so you know if you're about to make an unsafe lane change. Replace fear and uncertainty with confidence and safety with blind spot warning.
- Lane departure prevention - Keep it between the lines. It only takes a moment of inattention for your vehicle to drift. With lane departure prevention, your vehicle takes corrective action to help you avoid unintentionally moving out of your lane. Lane departure prevention is an extra level of safety for you and those around you.
- Left side camera - Sidelong look. Left side camera displays images from the driver side of your vehicle on a central display screen. It's a second set of eyes for a clearer view, making certain maneuvers that much safer. Left side camera helps you make the right move.
- Manual rear child safety door locks - Keep it all inside. Manual rear child safety locks help prevent a kid’s fidgets from becoming a big problem. Because if kids can touch it, they want to play with it, and that includes door handles and locks. When enabled, the safety locks stop the doors from being opened from the inside. Manual rear child safety door locks replace mistakes with peace of mind.
- Tracker system with vehicle slowdown - Lost and found. The built-in tracker system with vehicle slowdown can pinpoint your vehicle’s location. Have peace of mind knowing your vehicle is where it's supposed to be ... or if it isn't. If your vehicle has been stolen, the slowdown feature allows police to bring it to a controlled stop remotely. The tracker system with vehicle slowdown is on the mark for reassurance.
- Ignition immobilizer - Theft is a non-starter. You can feel more secure about your vehicle being there when you come back. Ignition immobilizer is a passive security system consisting of a transmitter in the ignition key and a sensor located in the vehicle. If both are not present or do not recognize each other, the vehicle will not start. Ignition immobilizer a sure-fire way to prevent the theft of your vehicle.
- The combination of seatbelt and airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury occupants may sustain in the event of a crash, compared to a vehicle without airbags.
- Pedestrian impact prevention - An extra step toward safety. Pedestrians don't always stop, look, and listen, but with Pedestrian Impact Prevention, your vehicle is equipped to better see them and avoid them. This system constantly monitors the road ahead to identify and track pedestrians. It projects that image to an interior display screen, AND should an impact become likely, Pedestrian impact prevention takes steps to avoid a collision.
- Projector beam headlamps - To a brighter tonight. Push back the curtains of the night with the Projector beam headlamps. They focus light in a precise pattern, projecting it downward and onto the roadway for excellent visibility and better range than conventional headlamps. See what is coming more clearly, with the Projector beam headlamps.
- Rear collision warning - It has your back. This system uses sensors to monitor the area behind you. If it senses an impending crash, it alerts you so you can take steps to prevent a collision or reduce the severity of it. Rear collision warning, a second set off eyes watching over you.
- The additional chest coverage provides upper body support during a collision.
- Remote activated perimeter approach lighting - See what you’re getting into. Approaching your vehicle in the dark can be treacherous without remote activated perimeter approach lighting. From the seriousness of spotting someone hiding to the simplicity of not wanting to step in something, this lighting system provides illumination around your vehicle when you unlock the doors with your keyfob. From courtesy to caution, remote activated perimeter approach lighting gets glowing reviews.
- Panic alarm. Don't stand so close to me. Whether you're attempting to chase off unwanted people around your vehicle or around you, panic alarm can help. Using the button on the keyfob activates the vehicle's horn or siren to draw attention to the vehicle, and the last thing criminals want is attention. Panic alarm ensures you won’t go quietly.
- Right side camera - Sidelong look. This camera displays images from the passenger side of your vehicle on a central display screen. It's a second set of eyes for a clearer view, making certain maneuvers that much safer. Right side camera helps you make the right move.
- Seat mounted driver side impact airbag - Air on the safe side. With seat mounted driver side impact airbag, your vehicle has added protection in case of a side-impact collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with seat mounted driver side impact airbag.
- Seat mounted passenger side impact airbag - Air on the safe side. With seat mounted passenger side impact airbag, your vehicle has added protection in case of a side-impact collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with seat mounted passenger side impact airbag.
- Security system - Burglar Beware! Discourage vehicle theft and vandalism with a security system. It has the means to anticipate and or/detect unwanted vehicle intrusion. Get added piece of mind your ride is protected no matter where it is, with a security system.
- Anti-roll control - Don’t get tipsy. While you appreciate the higher viewpoint of your vehicle, the high center of gravity can make it harder to maintain control during fast cornering maneuvers. Anti-roll control senses and corrects possible rollover situations by employing the braking and engine control systems when needed. Keep all four wheels on the ground with anti-roll control.
- Rear camera - Watching your back! The rear camera helps you see obstacles and hazards you otherwise couldn't by showing enhanced images of what is behind you. The rear camera is an extra set of eyes that's both convenient and safe.
- Restricted driving mode - Know their limits. Giving up your keys doesn’t mean giving up control when you have restricted driving mode. You can set limits on things like music volume and speed to reduce your stress and worry when someone else is using the vehicle. Whether it’s your teen-aged driver or a valet, you can help ensure they’re driving safely with restricted driving mode.
- Tire specific low air pressure warning - A heads up when you’re down. Consider tire specific low air pressure warning a performance feature. A low tire can negatively effect gas mileage and the safety of your vehicle, as well as cause costly damage to your rims. When a tire is running low, a warning light appears so you know which specific wheel it is and can attend to the problem. Get the most performance from your tires thanks to tire specific low air pressure warning.
Liberty Buick GMC Prices exclude closing costs and fees. Price does not include dealer admin fee of $789.50, sales tax, registration, and dealer installed accessories. Certification fees are required on all certified pre-owned inventory. This exclusion also pertains to dealer documents fees, emission testing fees, taxes, government fees, charges due to finance or other fees. Please contact Liberty for the most current information as our product prices, availability and specifications may change without notice.