2019 GMC Sierra: What will be unveiled?
Liberty Buick GMC is excited about the 2019 GMC Sierra. The updated edition of the GMC Sierra will be revealed in March and there is a lot to be excited about. GMC trucks are consistently ranked highly and have everything from excellent safety to great performance. Whether you are in need of a work vehicle or a vehicle for fun, the GMC Sierra is great for both. Work life, home projects, family vacations; you name it. You can load the bed of the truck with all your supplies or attach a trailer to bring a golf cart to the beach. Liberty Buick GMC is proud to sell the GMC Sierra and currently has a great selection of the 2017 and 2018 GMC Sierra Trucks. The 2019 GMC Sierra still has a little time before it will appear in dealerships but stay tuned for the updates.
What To Expect?
If you love the current GMC Sierra, the 2019 model will be no exception. The updated version has a lot to offer and will have some big surprises. The new GMC Sierra will show stronger differences from its rivalry vehicle, the Chevrolet Silverado. The new unveiling will also include the professional grade Denali addition, featuring even more luxurious amenities.
Some top features expected include:
- A lighter weight vehicle to improve gas mileage and towing abilities
- A redesigned exterior featuring aluminum materials similar to the Cadillac CT6
- An improved interior for a more luxurious and comfortable feel
- A full technology makeover including popular features like keyless entry and push start\stop engine
- A performance upgrade including new engines available and a new 10-speed transmission
Liberty Buick GMC has a lot full of 2018 GMC Sierra Trucks and few 2017 models, but hang tight: the new 2019 GMC Sierra will be on the lot before you know it. If you have your eye the new 2019 GMC Sierra, give us a call at (866) 442-0871 and you can be the first to know when the vehicle will be ready to purchase.